Hinges should be particularly durable and robust both in exterior areas as well as in various other applications such as transportation, tunnel engineering or in energy and environmental technology.
For this reason, we have developed a hinge made of stainless steel AISI 316, which is resistant to corrosion, weather and chemicals.
Flexible and robust in any application and in each field of use – the lift-off stainless steel hinge for nested doors
- For nested doors
- Hinge is visible
- RH and LH versions
- 180° opening angle
- The door can be removed easily due to the lift-off function of the hinge
- Vandal-proof fastening from the inside with M6 screws
- Spacers for doors with thickness of 1.5 mm and 2 mm
Resistance to weather, corrosion and chemicals
- Insensitivity against dirt due to rounded edges
- Closed and sand-blasted surface (suitable for additional surface treatments
Perfectly customized to your requirements
Have we piqued your interest?
Precisely according to our motto: “pioneering, precise, personal” we would be happy to discuss how you can integrate our innovations in your application area in person, as well. Therefore please contact our experts directly. Just click here. We look forward to your inquiry!