The new indexing plunger with rest positionProduct
For ensuring comfortable fixing and operation in the various areas of application, indexing plungers must offer flexible use and at the same time be quickly and easily installed.
For this reason, we have developed an indexing plunger with rest position that can be fixed in defined positions, allows for a variable clamping range of up to 8 mm and can be used as a pin hinge, to boot.
Simply versatile. Simply practical.
- For nested doors
- Hinge is visible
- RH and LH versions
- 180° opening angle
- The door can be removed easily due to the lift-off function of the hinge
- Vandal-proof fastening from the inside with M6 screws
- Spacers for doors with thickness of 1.5 mm and 2 mm
- Installed using a simple push in the cutout
Duel use. Dual benefit.
- Avoids linear movement between two parts
- Flexible use for material thicknesses of 1 to 8 mm
- Available with various head heights: 2, 3 and 4 mm for different gap dimensions
- Can also be used as a pin hinge
Precisely according to our motto: “pioneering, precise, personal” we would be happy to discuss how you can integrate our innovations in your application area in person, as well. Therefore please contact our experts directly. Just click here. We look forward to your inquiry!