L-handle for padlockProduct
In order to be able to use the L-Handle for padlock in a more versatile manner and to increase both the flexibility as well as the operating comfort, we expand the previous properties with a specific benefit.
As of now, we offer a new L-handle for padlock with a square threaded rod. This enables a precise adaptation of the cam height with variably adjustable catches for standard cams.
Use in versatiles areas
- Square threaded rod for adjustability of standard or 3-point cams
- Large asymmetrical padlock eyelet Ø 11 mm
- Use is possible in both left and right doors by turning the eyelet
- Mounting with carrige bolts Ø 5 mm
Version a) includes escutcheon with additional fastening holes for screws Ø 5mm
Version b) includes escutcheon without fastening holes
Secure and flexible
- IP65 according to DIN EN 60529
- Resistance to corrosion, temperature and chemicals due to the use of stainless steel
- Clean and dirt-repellent because of the mirror polished surface of the handle
Perfectly customized to your requirements
Have we piqued your interest?
Precisely according to our motto: “pioneering, precise, personal” we would be happy to discuss how you can integrate our innovations in your application area in person, as well. Therefore please contact our experts directly. Just click here. We look forward to your inquiry!