Hinge Pr01 180° with Fastening Bracket Stainless Steel - A Robust ConnectionProduct innovations, Product
Last year we announced that DIRAK Hinge Pr01 with Fastening Bracket is available as a zinc die variant.
To provide even more extensive application possibilities for our customers, we are happy to inform you that the Hinge with Fastening Bracket is now also available as a stainless steel variant.
What are the advantages of the Hinge with Fastening Bracket?
- The stepped mounting surface on the back of the hinge halves ensure precise fit and stability.
- Bracket allows easy and convenient fixing of the hinge half with just one screw.
- IP 65/67 according to DIN EN 60529 (uniform sealing after tightening).
- The recesses on the fastening bracket and the use of a larger cutout offer the possibility for vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- A protruding and angular thread attachment fits into the mounted fastening bracket, thus acting as an anti-rotation device.
- A two-part POM pin ensures tool-less and separate assembly of the hinge halves by hand.
- 3 knuckles at each hinge half for increased stability.
Are there other product advantages?
- With three hinge sizes available for selection, 50x40, 54x50, 60x60, a diverse range of appli-cations is possible.
- The permanent/attached seal on the fastening bracket ensures a self-locking effect on the metal sheet.
- The POM pin is secured against forced removal.
- The hinge is suitable for use outdoors thanks product- and material properties.
- The beveled edges prevent dirt from accumulating.
- An opening angle of 180° provides free access to the interior.