A Project for SafetyProduct innovations, Product
The customer's request to develop a new RCII handle similar to the existing product systems 2-102 and 2-103 has been implemented with this safety-tested swinghandle, specifically for outdoor areas.
Since gray housings are preferred in this environment, we have adapted the
color of the new swinghandle and provided it with a visually appealing fine texture.
The captive, foamed seal and the sliding cap which is concealed by means the cylinder, further facilitate use in outdoor areas.
Safely adapted to the surrounding area
- Swinghandle, sliding cap and dish in RAL 7038 (gray).
- Safety-tested in accordance with DIN EN 1630 RCII.
- Sturdy zinc die housing protects against damage from vandalism.
- The swinghandle is protected against breakage by a bolt.
- The cylinder dustcover protects the profile cylinder from direct weather influences.
- Minimal gap dimensions prevent the unit from being pried open.
- To make right and left doors the same, 2 cutouts are also possible with □46, symmetrical to the middle door.